Welcome to EuroVis 2010
Eurographics/IEEE Symposium on Visualization, June 9 - 11, Bordeaux, France
The registration for EuroVis 2010 conference is closed.
April 30th, 2010 - Early registration ends (24:00 midnight, UTC/GMT). (passed)
June 11th, 2010 - Late and onsite registration ends. (passed)
||Late / On-site Registration
|Academic IEEE or EG member
||Eur 270||Eur 360
|Student IEEE or EG member
||Eur 195||Eur 270
||Eur 260||Eur 340
||Eur 410||Eur 525
The registration fees include:
- all the morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- all the lunches
- the social event in Saint-Emilion. If you need one more invitation, please select "Extra social event" during the validation process of your registration (+59 euros).
Registration to EuroVAST 2010:
If you are only interested by the EuroVAST workshop, select the EuroVAST ONLY option (110 euros, including the proceedings + morning and afternoon coffee breaks, lunch and cocktail in the evening), during the pre-registration step.
Otherwise select the relevant extra option during the validation process of your registration to EuroVis (+110 euros).
How to register:
please read this carefully before going to pre-registration
- Open the pre-registration form. Type in all the mandatory information. Finally click on the "Submit" button to send your data.
- A confirmation of your pre-registration will be sent to you via email from 'EUROVIS 2010 <firstname.lastname@example.org>' after a check of your information by the local registration desk.
- Follow the link indicated in this email (to the http://colloquedr15.dr20.cnrs.fr web site) to confirm and pay your registration.You will be asked to give most of your pre-registration information a second time (the M french prefix before your last name stands for Mr).
Caution: the confirmation and payment must be processed in one shot! Otherwise you will have to start again from the beginning.
Registration's preferred payment mode is by credit card:
* bank transfer (exceptionally allowed to participants from non French organizations)
- VISA, Master or Euro cards
- other credit cards, such as Americ Express, will get rejected
French participants may also pay by check or "bon de commande".
At the end of the registration process, you will receive a final email to confirm that your registration is valid.
Those requiring visa letters can send an e-mail to the local registration desk email@example.com with subject “Visa Letter”.
Visa letters will only be issued to:
- Speakers / presenters
- Committee members
- Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full and are not from one of the countries embargoed by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Visa letters will state only the following facts:
- Conference title, dates and location
- That the requester has paid the required registration fee in full
- If they are either a committee member, speaker or presenter
In case you encounter any problem during the registration process, please contact the local registration desk: firstname.lastname@example.org